Our client asked us, at first, to design two separate products :
- the packaging cover for pillows of the"Dreamforest" brand.
- a small booklet informing about the client's ecological engagements, to be joined to the product in the package.
Bak-Office proposed to create one unique document and print the booklet's content on the back of the package, in one colour. In addition, a pattern was designed allowing the user to cut out the shape and fold it into a vase.
- paper and ink saved
- packaging that does not end up immediately in the waste basket
- a fun do-it-yourself product as a gift bonus
- a lasting presence of the brand, decorating the box's sides
Agency : PurProjet, Client : Dumas Literie